LAST UPDATED: EFFECTIVE AS OF: SEPTMEBER 1, 2019 YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
1. We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, information you provide to us when you:
•Fill out a form, subscribe to our email, enter a contest or sweepstakes,
•Use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites,
•or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our sites or through our applications.
You may be asked for your name, email address, telephone, social media username, or other information.
The legal basis for our processing of your Personal Information is that it is necessary for the performance and fulfillment of the contract between us and to provide you with our services. We will also process, transfer, disclose and preserve Personal Information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary.
2. Other Information. Even if you don’t use any of the features above, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you.
1. From your Browser. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the website. The information in the activity log does not identify you individually. The information collected may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to
administer our website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and geographic location. We use such data in the aggregate to run internal analyses to improve upon your experience on our website.
3. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies.
4. Tracking Tags (also known as “web beacons,” “action tags” or “single-pixel gifs”). Our website may also use tracking tags. Tracking tags are invisible graphics embedded in the pages of our website that are programmed to collect non-personal information about your use of our website. Like cookies, tracking tags provide overall usage patterns for our website that we use for analysis and to provide personalized services and advertising content.
5. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising set forth by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You can opt-out of targeted advertising from certain providers at www.aboutads.info/consumers
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY/SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES.
Third Parties Doing Work for Us. We may employ other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail, email, and text messages, conducting sweepstakes/contests, prize fulfillment and promotional activities, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These outside suppliers, agents and vendors have access to your personal information only as needed to perform their functions.
1. Third Parties with Links from Our Website. From our website, you may be able to click on links to third party sites to buy tickets and merchandise and for other purposes. These third party sites may collect information, including personal information. We are not responsible for, nor do we have access to the information they collect. The collection of this information is governed by the privacy policies on
the applicable third party sites.
2. Social Networking Services. Our website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
3. When necessary. We may also release personal information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves, our clients, our users, or others. Of course, we may disclose any personal information about you to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
MOBILE MESSAGE SIGN-UP
If you subscribe to receive messages and alerts from us on your mobile device, by providing us with you mobile number, you acknowledge and agree:
•We are authorized to send you text messages which may include news, promotions and offers at the number you provide for such purposes until you opt-out as provided in the Choice/Opt-Out section
•You are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device number you provide to us •You are at least 18 years of age
•You reside in the U.S.
•Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates apply
•Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data about your wireless device usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies
•We do not guarantee the privacy or security of your wireless network or the messages you receive
•We may access the content of your wireless account with your carrier for the purpose of identifying and
resolving technical problems and/or service-related complaints
At times, this website may contain message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. We request users to give us contact information, such as name, email, address, occupation, and interests to be a registered bulletin board user. This information is optional and not necessary to post messages. This information may be used by the administrator to send the user email notices. However, users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the Choice/Opt-out section below. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information.
DIRECTED AT ADULT MARKET
This website’s products and services are directed at an adult market, and therefore this website is intended for use by adults only. We encourage parents to take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet, and to inform them of the dangers of providing information about themselves over the Internet. Children of any age
should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. No information should be submitted to or posted on this website by users under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
Users that this website knows to be under the age of 13 are hereby required to provide the email address of their parent or guardian to the Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org so that this website may alert the parent or guardian of their child’s use of this website. The parent or guardian must consent to this website’s collection of their child’s personal information. A known child user will be restricted from providing personal information until such consent is received. No information collected from users known to be under age 13 will be used for any marketing or promotional purposes outside this website. If this website collects personal information from children, it will do so in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (U.S.C. 6501 et seq.).
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits California residents to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California residents have the right to request in writing: (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, email address and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To make a request, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
RIGHTS OF EU DATA SUBJECTS
If you are a resident of the European Union, under the GDPR, European Union residents, as data subjects, have the following rights:
•Right to access– This right allows individuals to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning him or her is being process and provide access to such Personal Information. It also allows individuals to request details of the processing of his or her Personal Information, including, without limitation, categories of recipients to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed and purposes of processing.
•Right to rectify– This right allows individuals to rectify any inaccurate Personal Information about him or her.
•Right to restrict processing– This right allows individuals to block or suppress processing of personal data under certain circumstances.
•Right to be forgotten– This right is also known as the “right to erasure”. It is an individual’s right to have personal data erased or to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
•Right of data portability– This right allows individuals to move, copy or transfer personal data from one place to another in a secure manner without interrupting the integrity and usability of the information.
•Right to object to processing– This right allows individuals to object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing, profiling and providing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org SECURITY
This website has commercially reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Personal Information collected by our website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We will retain your information for as long as your account or inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal Information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your Personal Information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
This website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where
we request information about the visitor or email us at email@example.com
This website gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive
future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1.Users can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Mobile message subscribers can respond to a text from us with the message “unsubscribe” to stop
receiving text messages from us
However, we are not responsible for removing your information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided with your information or is collecting your information through their cookies.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for our processing for your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com
This website gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1.Users can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org SUCCESSORS
In the event that we are, or any component of our operations is, merged with, or is acquired by, another entity, then any such successor or acquiring entity may become the successor to our obligations with respect to the personal information that you have provided to us, which would be necessary for the entity to effectively continue our business. By using this website, you consent to any transfer and use of such personal information by an entity assuming control of our operations as a result of a merger, purchase of assets, or liquidation in bankruptcy or insolvency.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE